View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 01:58 AM   #47
RandyMyers
Minors (Single A)

I was feeling disconnected, like something was missing. I researched and/or tried several games to see what others offered. I guess I was missing the game I grew up with.

In all my research and wondering through various games I could see that the thing that really matters is the game. SOM feels more like baseball to me. I very much appreciate the effort and research that they put into all ratings. I believe this gives a truer feel of the game than plugging in numbers and waiting for the resulting ratings.

I appreciate both Action and OOTP for different reasons. Mostly because Dave and Markus do a great job. They care for their customers. I will continue to contribute to both companies because of these two gentlemen. Honestly I will probably not play OOTP much because it is not my game style (if I ever want to experiment with fictitious leagues I will definitive be all over OOTP). I purchased version 12 because Markus responded to my e-mail and was a nice guy.

For now SOM is fulfilling my baseball simulation jones... I am enjoying the hell out of the game...
RandyMyers is offline   Reply With Quote