View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 03:49 PM   #52
<Pion>
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findest2001 View Post
I finally bought a diamond Kiner, and he performed well in the first few games, so hopefully it has merely been an aberration. I mainly posted the thread because what I was noticing is that somewhere around the 75OVR mark there was a clear divide. Above that line they would play terrible (and I mean God-awful, doubling their average would almost get them to the Mendoza line, dumpster-fire terrible) for 20-ish games, and below that line they would play like the golds and diamonds should. Granted, they eventually reverted to the mean, but initially it was causing me to jump ship on investments early. They were so bad the one player was actually causing losing streaks.
Nonetheless, hopefully the Kiner will stop the streak so to speak. All I can do is keep my eyes open to confirm it was just a strange, random chance kind of thing.
Maybe the problem is buying players like Kiner. There are 2 bronze and 19 silver players offensively better than Kiner not to mention all the golds which I'm not counting.
<Pion> is offline   Reply With Quote