Thread: Chemistry
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 03:05 PM   #6
geisterhome
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffR View Post
The first season will see a lot of chemistry movement because there are only a limited number of pre-set player chemistry relationships, so the rest will get filled in by initial chemistry development between players who are playing together a lot. After that, you'll see far fewer changes. The 'slight' chemistry you're seeing may be the part of the mechanic that reserves a couple of chemistry slots for guys the player has played with recently so they get a chance to develop and surpass the permanent chemistry in the slots above them, but I'll take a look and make sure that's working properly if you're not seeing any increases after guys play multiple seasons together.
I'm at the end of year 3 of my save and of all players (9 guys) that spend a full year or more on another team only 3 of them developed a moderate chemistry with one single of the original players on my team, no new good chemistries and a fair amount of slight.
Also all of those players who weren't on the initial roster have spend already 1 to 2 years on my team, often with steady linemates and good success
geisterhome is offline   Reply With Quote