View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 03:10 PM   #3
BKL
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B View Post
I understand where you're coming from on this, and I'm still looking at doing a few more short tutorials (there are several coming in the next month) that will answer some of these, but really it's not worth our time.

And that comes from me from a pure Analytics standpoint. It doesn't really matter the video length or on what channel are people watching, typically most video click max out around a 5 minute mark. Us creating 15 to 20 minute videos just wouldn't be worth the time and effort of it, which is why we're trying to work towards more quick hits or covering them simply in the long video sessions.

I do however try to tag videos that we do (for instance) Scouting in with Scouting, or tactics with tactics and try to remember to write it in the description as well (although the odd time I do forget).
So if I understand you correctly, 15-20 minutes isn't worth your time, but you are planning on doing some short tutorials in the next few months? I suggested 15-20 minutes, but as I said it was just a thought. Based on your comments, shorter ones would make sense. Thanks for the response and insight.
BKL is offline   Reply With Quote