View Single Post
Old 03-25-2016, 07:37 PM   #73
krownroyal83
All Star Reserve

-Team depth chart

-Team grades. How the game ranks teams in regards to defense and offense

-Player comparisons.

-Wild card standings

-Trade center. Full league page dedicated to just trades with a drop down menu to show other things such a contract extensions, player movement. We have something similar now but it's a small little box. It should have its own page. I'd like to see each trade separated from each other. When you get multiple trades on one day (trade deadline) they are all cluttered together and it can be confusing.

-League Injuries. List should be by default grouping players with their respective teams. Right now you just have a long list of players.

-More stats on standings page. There is plenty of room for more stats but it doesn't need to be cluttered either. Two stats i would like to see added are Current streak and last 10 games. Get a better idea of a teams current situation.

-Team logos. I'd like to see the team logos next to the players names in the league players stats section. Looks much nicer than just the team name abbreviated in brackets. The league leaders page has it and it looks great.

-Calendar Schedule. Way more visually pleasing in my opinion.

-Ability to save your lines

-Main league page that shows every teams current Cap situation.

-Team advanced stats (Puck possession) Some of these stats would give a better understanding if a team is playing good or just getting lucky

-The ability to shop a player

-The ability to change anything on August 15th that you can change on July 1st. If I want to change the salary cap for example or point structure I should not have to wait a whole season to make changes.

-Awards. If a player has won a Stanley cup or any other kind of championship there should be a little cup icon next to his name or at the very least some kind of history of him winning a cup/championship in his history page. This would be very helpful if you were doing a historical game from the beginning all the way up to present day. You would be able to easily see which players won the most cups.

Coach of the year award should be added among other ones but this is one I’m most looking to see.

If a player wins player of the month or whatever it is they should say why in the news feed, I’d like to know exactly why they won. Right now it does not give us the reason why they won.

-Rookie leaders in the league player stats page. I’ve been told this isn’t an easy one to do but I still hope to see it at some point in the future as it’s nice to see how the rookies are doing vs each other in any given season.

-Full league news page.

-League power rankings.

Finally when you're years into a game and you're on the league news page and you want to look at current transactions and you have to scroll through all the transactions that have happened in the game every year before you can get to the current ones. There is no quick way to do this either as you have to scroll past every single transaction. There should be a quicker way or newer transactions need to be at the top.
krownroyal83 is offline   Reply With Quote