View Single Post
Old 02-13-2016, 09:20 PM   #6
Tyler87898
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by RchW View Post
Depending on your league possibly yes but likely no. In fictional leagues it is a definite no. I can't comment on other styles.

League totals are the desired result. League total modifiers are the necessary adjustments needed because OOTP is such a dynamic creation. Player ratings distribution is incredibly variable. No one human player has the definitive set up. There are way too many variables that occur from each individual league creation and all of the strategic tendencies set by the human player to provide expected results. LTM and autocalc are the virtual limit controls necessary to keep results in line with expectations.

Nothing. Nothing. Ratings are relative.

Determine what batting and pitching you want and I'm sure we can help you get there. The only caveat is if your league is set up in some unrealistic way. A realistic set up and 2-5 seasons is all it takes.
Thanks for these answers! Eventually I just want to get league totals back closer to how it is today. Maybe somewhere inbetween modern MLB and and how my league is now.
Tyler87898 is offline   Reply With Quote