View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #13
Painmantle
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudel.dietrich View Post
The successful dual players I have seen developed in the minors just fine without ever playing the other role.

The game engine seems that a player can develop in either hitting or pitching without actually hitting or pitching.
As long as they stay injury free and develop they seem to develop their other skills even without playing time.

You obviously missed this part of the initial post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painmantle View Post

....And Frankly no matter what anyone says in rebuttal to this system or theory and it’s irrelevance to player development, Doing this with players is just DAMN FUN in my Opinion! So onto the system. (Note I’m not revealing all my secrets in this post) You guys need to learn some things for yourself) LOL ......

!

But thanks for your input
“As soon as I got out there I felt a strange relationship with the pitcher's mound. It was as if I'd been born out there. Pitching just felt like the most natural thing in the world. Striking out batters was easy.” -Babe Ruth
“Ruth made a grave mistake when he gave up pitching. Working once a week, he might have lasted a long time and become a great star.”-Tris Speaker
My Dynasties
The Beantown Bambino
Painmantle is offline   Reply With Quote