View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #7
cheo25
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMan View Post
I found this in my schedule compilation. I don't make custom schedules any more but have compilation of schedules from 2006 that I converted from OOTP6.5. Also in my compilation of schedules I added GMO's schedules from 2008-2009. It may be something you could use or edit to fit your needs. You can edit this file in notepad or any other text editor.

Attachment 296480

In my schedule compilation file I have over 800 schedules in *.ldsl format. These can be used as is or you may wish to change some of the games in the file.

This file has 162 games, to make it 146 all you would need to do is to delete 1 Home and 1 Away game each team in your subleague. To get it down to 138 all you would need to do is to delete one game in the subleague from each team. Once you have the schedule file remember it has to be loaded in the preseason each season.
Thanks, Sandman. Wish I had seen this earlier. I'm actually almost to the end of making this. Just assigning an odd game here and there to some existing 3-game series in what I've built.

RAVB, I'm going to do my best to finish tonight but it may be tomorrow. My apologies on the delay. I'm 80 percent done.
cheo25 is offline   Reply With Quote