View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
nepbbev
Bat Boy

Unique 12 Team, 60 Game Schedule Request

Hi all,

First of all, just wanted to thank you in advance for any consideration given to my request.

I downloaded the game in late December and have been working on a small custom league - this game is just amazing. What I'm now looking for is a custom schedule (obviously). Now it's my understanding the files attached to many of the posts below are created differently than creating a schedule in the in-game editor, and as such its easier to create a full custom schedule in one of these files than using the in-game editor. If this isn't the case, and I just need to put in some time using the in-game editor, please just let me know - and I apologize if this is the case.

On to what I'm looking for I suppose. My league consists of two subleagues of 6 teams each (and technically one division within each subleague - I think) for 12 teams in total. Ideally looking for a balanced schedule with interleague play. Where i think my request gets a little unique is I'm looking for 60 games stretched over the third week of May through the final week of August of first week of September. Games are every Sunday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday (with the exception of Week 8 with the ASG), and normally those 4 games create one series. I think if I lay it out, it'll make more sense:

Week 1 (beginning the third week of May): Sun.,Wed.,Fri.,Sat. (Series 1)
Week 2: S,W (Series 2), F,S (Series 3)
Week 3: S,W,F,S (Series 4)
Week 4 (begins 3 weeks of Interleague play): S,W,F (Series 5), S
Week 5: S,W (Series 6) F,S
Week 6: S (Series 7), W,F,S (Series 8) [ends 3 weeks of Interleague]
Week 7 (returns to regular league play): S,W,F,S (Series 9)
Week 8: S,M (continues/finishes Series 2), W (ASG), F,S (continues/finishes Series 3)
Week 9: S,W,F,S (Series 10)
Week 10 (begins 2 weeks of Interleague): S,W,F,S (Series 11)
Week 11: S,W,F,S (Series 12) [ends Interleague]
Week 12: S,W,F,S (Series 13)
Week 13: S,W,F,S (Series 14)
Week 14: S,W,F,S (Series 15)
Week 15: S,W,F,S (Series 16)

So that should be 60 games. 40 games of regular league play and 20 games of Interleague play. 30 home, 30 away. Every team should play each team within their league 8 times (2 series, home and away) and one series against each team in the other league.

If you need this info, there are two rounds of playoffs. First round is a 5 game series and the second round is a 7 game series.

I think that does it for the info.

Once again, thank you in advance!!

Last edited by nepbbev; 01-13-2009 at 04:51 PM.
nepbbev is offline   Reply With Quote