View Single Post
Old 09-04-2017, 11:04 PM   #14
illeracula
Hall Of Famer

Day 1 Schedule

Day one should be a fun day with some really good match-ups on hands.

In Group A we will see US New England take on US West, and the US East go up against the US DelMarVa. With some of the games top pitchers taking the hill, including Robert Shepherd and Gabino Miller.

In Group B we get to see the powerhouse Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico. Will South or Central America have a shot against these teams? Are they really going to be that good? A lot of people are excited to see if Fernando Fareless and Ricardo Gonzalez can shut down the favorites.

In Group C which should be a fun group the Dutch/Australian team takes on Cuba, and Asia takes on team Canada/Europe. Can the Cuban's behind 39-year-old veteran Antonio Cortes get a big W? Can Canada/Europe hold their own against Asia?

Day one of the Tourney should be a fun one...

For the DelMarVa team we will have our Ace Gabino Miller on the mound, and I am hoping our offense will be able to give him enough support. Here is what our lineup looks like for game one, up against the tough Anthony Sinclair:

3B Alan Carson (S)
C Will Lewis (L)
RF Mark Hayes (L)
1B Jimmy Moore (L)
DH Leslie Barnes (S)
LF Ramiro Herrera (L)
2B Jon Fleming (S)
CF Walt Hutchins
SS Alonso Sandoval (L)

I don't know much about these players, but I am hoping they can work the count get on base, play some small ball and have the big bats of our 2-3-4 hitters knock them in.
Attached Images

Check out my OOTP dynasty, the DelMarVa Baseball League:
DelMarVa Baseball League.

and the spin off:
DelMarVa Baseball League - 2037 WBC Tournament - Won by Team USA - New England.

DelMarVa Baseball League - 2039 WBC Tournament - Won by Team USA - New England..
illeracula is offline   Reply With Quote