View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
StLee
Hall Of Famer

Fallout: New Vegas' Mojave Baseball League

Disclaimer:
The following dynasty is a Fan Fiction dynasty of the game Fallout: New Vegas. I am in no way associated with Fallout, Bethesda Games, or any affiliates thereof. All images used from the game are property of Bethesda Games. I have no financial gains from these images or the characters and locations from within the game.

The Dynasty:
This dynasty will take place after the events of the end of the Fallout: New Vegas game. I am using the Courier, the main character of the game, as an ambassador in post-war New Vegas to generate a professional baseball league.

I am liberally using characters, places, and events from the Fallout universe to create this account of my dynasty. You can call it a true fan fiction dynasty because I am diverting from some story lines of the game to fit my fictional needs. Thus there will be some associations that are impossible in the game that I made possible in my rewritten account of the game.

I have not included any of the downloadable content because I have not played any of it, only the original version of the game. Thus some story lines or characters that may have been different in the downloadable content will not be reflected in the same way.

Also, this dynasty includes some Fallout: New Vegas SPOILERS. If you have not played the game but plan to in the future, you may want to consider that I am revealing the ending of the game and a few other key elements of the game in my dynasty. Please keep that in mind!!!

Additionally, I don’t know how the filters of the OOTP forums work, but I am using some language consistent with the language used in the Fallout games, so be aware that there will be adult words used.

As a final note, the logos used in this dynasty are taken from the Fallout Wiki and Google searches. I have created all team uniforms based on those logos.

I hope you enjoy this dynasty. I have started some dynasties before that eventually fizzled out because I lost interest in them. I hope that doesn’t happen here. I will try to take my time and post when I can.

As a father of a young child (and soon to be second child), my gaming life has been very limited the last two years. However, the Fallout games (as well as the Elder Scrolls Games) have been my exclusive gaming go-to’s other than OOTP, which is the game I spend the most time playing. Here are my gaming passions united.
StLee is offline   Reply With Quote