View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 05:40 AM   #144
djday45
All Star Starter

Alex Miteff

Miteff was a solid minor contender in the late 50's and early 60's. If I dont mention a rating then as usual I agree with it.

CONDITIONING -5. I wish the one's given out in the game were much rarer, in this case Miteff was a very up and down fighter and he liked a party or three.

CONTROL VS BOXER -8. Upping this and control vs slugger up one as he was a minor contender in the top ten of the ring ratings from 58 to 60. He did have more problems with boxers and usually lost by decision to the top guys, his other problem was that although he did better style wise against sluggers his chin didnt often hold up.

CONTROL VS SLUGGER -9. See above.

RESISTANCE TO CUTS -3. Miteff had at least two stoppage losses due to cuts, he was a bleeder.

ABSORB PUNISHMENT -4. He was a bit of a dogger maybe, he lost 5 separate times via the tko route to sometimes guys he should not have lost too.

HITTING POWER -7. Again the punching power is way out at 3. He was known as a very solid hard punching body puncher who had a very respectable stoppage percentage. I would have increased it more based on his rep but looking closely at his record he did not really stop many guys of note, however he certainly is not a 3.

OVERALL RATING -5. He goes up one and this is a fair placing for him, a good minor contender a full step up from journeymen but with enough weaknessess that he will struggle badly agianst your cream guys, as a side note pls dont underestimate him too much his quality of opposition is great considering he had a short career.
djday45 is offline   Reply With Quote