View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 12:11 PM   #2
ukhotstove
Hall Of Famer

I've always liked OOTP simply because you can come on here ask a question and it will be answered, sometimes you even get the people behind the game answering your questions. I have to say though this time I find it very disappointing that in what is a big change in fact a massive change for fictional players, a change from OOTP11 and txt files to OOTP12 and xml files hasn't been talked about apart from Muzamba's posts.

Despite numerous posts and questions from numerous people from the boards questions still go unanswered, I'd even have expected Markus who I take was the one who decided to change from txt to xml would have at least come in with a couple of questions. Maybe next time I'll buy iOOTP or give a donation to the paypal account it seems these get alot of time devoted to them

Being serious though I hope you get your question answered because until I get questions like this answered then I'm afraid I'll be sticking with 11, as I don't trust 12 with what I want to change within the files.
ukhotstove is offline   Reply With Quote