View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 09:24 PM   #18
zdubbya13
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
Not too many ballplayers can compete with Ruth, Cobb, Williams and Musial either... txranger is really tough to compete with.

zdubbya, you did well... hope to see more from you in the future on the Graphics Forum.

I see you are creative... you did a very nice job... your work shows you have talent... keep posting your work.

I thought your logo, blue jersey and cap were really good... just my opinion, but maybe the jerseys could be improved if you had used HORNS... the other name is strange to me... but that's just me... liked the blue jersey... well done... the striped one was kind of cluttered for my taste...not a fan of stripes... also prefer angled team names... but I realize they were not made for me and that others might not like angled and prefer straight team names... I think if you had used Blue on the Striped Jersey for the team name and trimmed it with red and white, it would have better contrast and stand out on the game screens.

"Different strokes for different folks" really applies for OOTP Graphics.
To be honest I almost slapped my palm to my forehead after I posted what I did and then re-read the original post and saw he wanted "HORNS" - for some strange reason I had it in my head he wanted pronghorns.