View Single Post
Old 05-24-2019, 01:50 AM   #1
Hendu Style
All Star Starter

Logo Request: Victor Valley Horns

I feel like I’m pushing my luck with the fantastic community here at ootp, but I promise to reward you with a great Dynasty thread where you can follow the teams that are being built before our very eyes.

After TXRanger created a magnificent Diamond Baseball League logo, and bjorgenson followed suit with a stunning Palmdale Aces logo (and matching uniforms and cap), I humbly submit to you my next request for the eight-team DBL:

Victor Valley Horns

Owned by prominent agriculture entrepreneur Casey Atherton, the Horns play in Hesperia, in the high desert region of Southern California. The team name “Horns” is short for the Pronghorn Antelope, which roam the Victor Valley. In fact, the team’s owner runs Pronghorn Farms, the once dilapidated and dusty remains of the former Pronghorn Ranch. The farms are now thriving, and Mr. Atherton is building a “Field of Dreams” type ballpark for his field workers and farmhands, along with the Victor Valley community, to gather and watch baseball.

I have no preference on logo colors or anything else. Maybe it’s two interlacing V’s with horns coming out of the sides. I just hope you can let your imagination run wild so when this team actually takes flight in the Dynasty Forums, you feel like it’s your team. My only request is that you try to sneak a “diamond” into the logo somewhere. Your definition of a diamond could be anything... but I do have a simple idea if you think it fits: dotting the “i” in Victor Valley with a small diamond. It’s just a little Easter Egg I’m trying to sneak into all eight teams, to represent the Diamond Baseball League.

Thanks as always,
Hendu Style/DrDynastic

Previous OOTP Dynasties:
SimNation Fictional Universe (est. 1889)
This is Oakland A's Baseball
Beane Counting: The Oakland A's

Last edited by Hendu Style; 05-24-2019 at 02:01 AM.
Hendu Style is offline   Reply With Quote