View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 03:59 PM   #1
italyprof
All Star Reserve

Daytime baseball - is there a command to change the schedule?

Hi all,

I am back to playing a historical simulation league, random debut, all players 1901-2017, using old time ball parks, starting in 1947 but using 1981 as the Historical Year.

One thing is that the effect of using the beautiful old ballparks is somewhat lessened by the schedule being mostly nightgames.

So I go to the League settings, "edit schedule" and at least for my team's games (the New Jersey Owls), I change every game to be played, one day at a time, month by month, from 7:05 PM start to 1:05 PM.

But it is laborious. Is there a command that would enable me to just change the schedule to all or mostly day games?

It is anachronistic anyway that most of the games are at night in 1947 I think, but in any case, I want natural (digital, virtual) light, not the stadium lights.

Any alternatives to doing it by hand, one game at a time?

Thanks.

I will post some league results in a separate thread soon. We have just completed our second season. My teams has been mediocre at best, but has made shrewd trades and draft picks and hopes are high for 1949, though a good pitching staff still lacks a real ace.
italyprof is offline   Reply With Quote