View Single Post
Old 02-28-2017, 12:53 PM   #9
wodi
All Star Reserve

2017 MLB Manager News

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian Palkowski View Post
MLB Manager 2017 will be released like every year in the past 7 years around Opening Day (late March / early April) and as always we will name the exact date close to release since it is always hard to plan with Apples review process. The day will be as always a Thursday.

It will be released for iOS and Android, with the iOS release needing iOS 10 this year.

It will mainly be a graphical (the new graphic designer Daniel wants to give his design ideas to the game) and roster update for 2017.

If you have small feature wishes, let us know and we will see if it fits in our schedules for release and/or a later update.

What are some examples of small features you guys would consider adding?

I love this game, will buy it no matter what, but I feel like I've been playing the same exact game for a couple of years now. I just want some improvements.

A full minor league system needs to happen, clearly it won't for 17, but this game just isn't correct with out a full minor league system.

How about international free agents? Is that small? Every couple of years add in some veterans from Japan or Cuba to the free agent list.

How about a more comprehensive bullpen? Add a spot for a designated long reliever? Add a spot for a 7th inning guy?

I'd still like the logic to be tuned to differentiate more between starters and relievers and not just really have guys all just in reality be "pitchers" capable of doing both. (This might be more long term)

I'm sure I can think of more smaller ideas. But really any way that the longevity of playing a "career" mode can be improved, any way it is more like ootp is better.

Last edited by wodi; 02-28-2017 at 12:54 PM.
wodi is offline   Reply With Quote