View Single Post
Old 09-08-2013, 05:20 AM   #155
Germaniac
Hall Of Famer

While I'm one of the most patient guys around even I start to get frustrated - we had 6 months of beta testing (where all errors were excusable) but we still have a very, very raw game.

First of all you can't create a new game in-game (or switch from one game to another in-game) ... you have to close FHM and then create a new one on start-up

When you want to sim a NHL game from the start in 1947 you only can sim 10 years in advance ... WHY ????

I also discovered the player "Martin Unknown" ... as far as I'm concerned something like that should not appear anymore after the end of beta testing.

The standings on the DEL team page are completely useless - it should read Düsseldorf, Mannheim, Augsburg, etc ... just like it does in the HNL

The shuffled rankings in "Faceoff" still not corrected

Simming games now seems to take even longer than in 1.0 ... and a lot longer than in all betas - and it still isn't possible to sim the entire game, only period by period.

No default logos and pics when creating a NHL game ... however in the DEL it does ... but not all players in the line-up have a picture.

Still not enough space that not only goal-scorer but assists are shown correctly.

And these only are things I discovered this morning after installing the update - and in my opinion these are bugs that should have been corrected a long time ago, these things should never have made it into version 1.0, let alone survive the first update.

All we users can do is bring certain bugs to your attention - but eliminating them definitely is your job, and honestly, in eliminating bugs you haven't done a very good job as I mentioned most of these things while the game was in beta status.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image 
that might not be a satisfactory answer.

Happy Chandler, 1947
Germaniac is offline   Reply With Quote