View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 11:33 AM   #142
Johnny93g
Minors (Double A)

These are for the modern day quickstart.

1. Goalie stats display. 18 games in to my season, it lists the goalie shutout leaders at 0. There have been shutouts, so it's not displaying the correct information.

2. Goalie stats display. Goals against leaders displayed as 0 goals against. The leader is listed as Jonas Hiller with 0 goals against this season. He's played 19 games and has allowed 57 goals.

3. Unnecessary stats displayed in the Goalie stats leaders display. Ties/OT losses, Goals, assists don't really need to be displayed.

4. Player leaders stats display. Shots leaders are not recorded correctly. The game suggests the current leader through 18 games has 14 shots on net. He's actually taken 60.

Suggestion.

1. On a players season stats page, under the split section, there are a bunch of stats such as PDO, Fen. OFF, Cor ON.....etc.... How about being able to hover over these listings in order to get a definition of what these stats are. I don't know what they are measuring.

2. When one of my players get hurt, I don't notice until my next game when i receive an invalid lineup message. Seems this news could be delivered to the user in a better way. Maybe bolding news items about injuries pertaining to your team, maybe a pop up message after a completed game stating the injury and duration information.
Johnny93g is offline   Reply With Quote