View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 12:06 PM   #2
CBeisbol
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene Church View Post
My friend, CD, doesn't want to cause any problems on the OOTP Forums... He asked me to post a question for him... in the past CD has posted too many requests, many of them too complicated to understand and offended a lot of people unintentionally... he has voluntarily stayed off of the Forums on my advice for about 3-4 months... CD has gotten better, but still might offend some folks, so I will represent him here on the Forums when he needs help.

He recently posted three requests for Graphics on the Graphic Forum with no problems... he posted his requests in simple terms... I wrote the requests for him because he cannot be simple in his requests.

Here is his problem:
For some reason, in my only currently-existing OOTP 20 dynasty, I have several teams with created human managers getting trade offers from other teams when they haven't even listed any needs for their own specific teams. How do I keep that from happening? If a human-run team does not have any trade needs listed at a particular time, should they be receiving trade proposals? Can you help me here? CD out.

Hope you folks can help him out... I don't have trading in my leagues... I totally control all teams, so I can't help him.
If a team wants your player they will try to trade for them

I don't think it's unreasonable to receive trade requests even if you haven't listed any needs
CBeisbol is offline   Reply With Quote