View Single Post
Old 01-21-2020, 07:47 AM   #213
Cobra Mgr
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad K View Post
The video shows the ball hit Tatum. The physics calculation shows the ball hit Tatum. That's conclusive. The ball might have hit Fuqua, but nothing shows it. Its just a theory. A might be with no support. That is not nothing conclusive either was as you say. All the evidence available says the ball hit Tatum. None of it says the ball hit Fuqua.

You think Altuve's actions are suspicious. But you disregard the Raiders spontaneous actions of chasing Harris as anything significant. Yea, that's what they are trained to do by following training despite what is observed requires thought and a delay while the Raiders reaction was immediate, based on what they saw, not training.

Baseball Man has said he's entitled to his opinion even absent facts to support it. Do you believe worse than that you are entitled to your own facts?
Show me the picture that shows Harris catching the ball before it hit the ground. Every other piece of evidence you bring up in that thread is circumstantial. And, you know what? I;m not going to continue it. Because it changes the topic in this thread. And I'm not going to derail it further.
4 all my future crimes.

- Prince
Batdance
June 7, 1958 - Apr 21, 2016
Cobra Mgr is offline   Reply With Quote