View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 09:13 PM   #3
pappyzan
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by old timer View Post
The Raccoons had their worst start ever last season, but finished with 112 W and took the Bombers to game 7 in the WS. It was our 2nd straight game 7 WS defeat. The year before those 2 seasons, we won the WS so that's 3 straight WS appearances.

So how about this year? Same as last year so far. Last year we started 10-16 and this year we're on the same pace at 5-8.

So the "old timer 5" is no more. After 2 seasons with pappyzan's LyinCheatin Senators, I thought I was done with him. But no! Look atop our division right now. Yup, it's pappyzan and those LyinCheatin guys lil' brother, the Washington Senators - 0$. So far, they've taken 2 of 3 from us. All kidding aside, I hope your father is doing better (and you too!).!
Thanks Old Timer, he's doing pretty well so far. A week after his stroke and he's been moved to a rehab facility and is doing really, really well. Looks like he'll lose a bit of peripheral vision but that might be the worst of it. Will take some time to build his strength back up but that's expected.

Also expected is your team at the top of the division soon enough.
pappyzan is offline   Reply With Quote