View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 08:52 AM   #19
Tinkerman
All Star Starter

Yes, buying your average card is a doddle. Low bid wait n see, BIN for a reasonable price etc. I've been after cards like Houston Street, which are coming up VERY rarely and going for top dollar. The only reasonable BIN I've seen for street was before I had a good enough idea of his real cost and passed it up. Every other auction for Street (that I've seen) has closed at around 2am with a host of interest and plenty of pp. I get the impression that a lot of PL players have turned to collection missions only recently.

I played fifa up until several years ago and since it's birth in the 90's, when ea were industry leaders in the right way... I ground millions of coins in ut and all that jazz. Then I realized it was rank and deleted the game. In part because I could feel the ai manipulating too much of the gameplay, but mainly because I hated the game revolving around a messed up economy. The last thing I want to do in PT is grind for pp.

That's where the collection missions come in, which I dismissed initially as being for the folks who've opened thousands of packs. On closer inspection, they're a fantastic avenue for someone like me to get into the game. Even with a bit of a crash, the missions will pay for themselves, with the main sticking point obviously being card availability. I can't throw pp around yet and with the L7 so easily influenced, I'm trying not to personally inflate the market for myself!
Tinkerman is offline   Reply With Quote