Thread: Kareem Hunt
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 09:03 PM   #1
Cobra Mgr
Hall Of Famer

Kareem Hunt

Again, I've made it a point to talk less football because I'm disgusted with how it is run. Pro & college.

Case in point..........

When all this talk began about "conduct policy" I said the NFL had no business policing players off the clock. I stand by that. It is not the NFL's job to police society. It is society's job to police the NFL. I also said the NFLPA giving the league, specifically the commish, full discretion in handing out punishment w/o agreed, written guidelines was foolish and short sighted. Because it gives the commissioner the leeway to play favorites and become arbitrary in how he handles violations. They will punish the negative PR, not the actual crime.

You can't offer to me a credible justification for why Ezekiel Elliott was suspended 6 games last season, but Kareem Hunt has played the whole season up to now. After multiple investigations in which their own lead investigator said Elliott's had no credibility, Badell took away almost a 3rd of his season. But w/videotaped evidence (keep this in context w/the Ray Rice fiasco & reaction to the NFL's excuse that they couldn't gain access to the tape) of Hunt attacking a woman, they did nothing to him. He attacked her despite his whole entourage trying to hold him back. He injured her by going thru his own friend. No suspension. Not even a fine.

And someone needs to go after the Cleveland police as well. They couldn't, in their words, determine a crime had been committed? Really????!??!!!!
4 all my future crimes.

- Prince
Batdance
June 7, 1958 - Apr 21, 2016
Cobra Mgr is offline   Reply With Quote