View Single Post
Old 08-12-2016, 08:30 PM   #16
Coxmeatsandwich
Minors (Triple A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandMan View Post
I found this on my hard drive. My daughter borrowed my thumbdrive and put an install .iso file on it and somehow all my files got deleted. I only had this and the last file I completed. I lost the 18 spreadsheets that I had.

You can also go to 50team - 25 team per league, 5 divisions and 5 teams in each division if you want to see how I did this monster of a file. I also had a utility that I used to prepare his schedules. You will see the difference. With yours they were not cookie cutter and you will be able to see that by the spreadsheet worksheets.

Basically it takes me longer to design the schedule than it does to create. Take a look at the file and if you have any questions please let me know.

Regards,
I've been looking through this for about 15 minutes, and I am having trouble making sense of it. So I have gathered that every cell under "sched gen_" is a game for that day, example "A6" is a game, and so on, but could you explain to me how exactly I know what team is which? I'm trying to tackle a 12 team, 90 game schedule with 42 divisional games.(3 Divisions with 4 teams each)
Coxmeatsandwich is offline   Reply With Quote