View Single Post
Old 12-21-2014, 07:37 PM   #921
wbroo53
Bat Boy

Hist. Game: born July 1,1966 - dies Nov. 15, 1967

...dies consistently on Nov. 15, 1967. Team = Oakland Seals. Crashes either trying to sim game vs. Det. Red Wings on that date or Finish Today or Auto-play until... (any). I've tried playing in safemode, still crashed. And tried tracemode, but can't find the trace file (how do I find it?). Please let me know how to best get any ....lg, or any other files you may need to you!
Holiday regards, Wade
I noticed in the instructions on how to FTP files it says "(if you didn't already do this submit a report ticket)." I did. The ticket number is 10970. Here is what I posted in it: "...Well, I found on your site, what files to zip. But that post gives instructions to FTP. Since you provide an Attach Files link, I am going to assume I can just attach the file here. If you still need me to FTP, please let me know. The file is "NYR66toOak.zip" (.lg -....dat files only). Here's some detailed history: I started the game 'unemployed' until Jan. 1967. Played the New York Rangers until the end of season & playoffs. (Only made a trade or two, if I recall; but a bunch of relegations to Injury List and Reserves.) Resigned after playoffs. Simmed until July 1, 1967. Selected the Seals. Draft went well. '67 - 68 season started well. Again, only a trade or two, with more Injured and Reserve relegations. Then the game crashed, when I tried to sim an 11/15/67 Oakland at Detroit game. Same if I tried any Auto-play."
Your help is appreciated, and holiday regards, Wade
Any status on this? (02/13/2015)

Last edited by wbroo53; 02-13-2015 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Requesting status
wbroo53 is offline   Reply With Quote