View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 09:14 PM   #54
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nebradska View Post
I get the frustration of having someone cheat and ruin a collection of hard work, but really, people? He's a high schooler, a teenager, his brain is literally not finished remodeling from puberty yet. Don't let him in your leagues if you don't want to and don't join his leagues if you don't want to, but let's cut out all the name-calling--does harassing minors make you happy?

Kid, you're on the right path by coming clean here. With every league you join from here on out you need to be completely open and honest about what you've done in the past. Some people aren't going to want to let you join and you're going to have to accept that as a consequence of your actions, but when you find a league that will give you a chance, you can start on your road to becoming a trusted and respected member of the community again.

As an aside--were you, by any chance, Jim Silviera Sr & Jr in NARBL?
The odd thing in this is, Charlie is actually a great GM. He's online all the time, very attentive to his teams and very engaged in the league.

I made a trade with him in PEBA and he was relentless in pursuing me on it and getting it done and I mean that in a good way. He was good to deal with.

Aside from all the extra garbage he would be a perfect owner or even commish. It's why it's so mind boggling why he decides to do all the extra curriculars.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote