View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 09:10 PM   #53
Cole
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstreeter06 View Post
I certainly hope not and I won't hesitate to pull the plug at first signs of suspicious activity. I'm all for giving people a 2nd chance and hope that this is in your past. .
While it's admirable that you are going to give this kid (that's what he truly is at his age and obvious maturity) another chance, it's far from a "second" chance.

Truth be told, he's already had and floundered multiple chances to be honourable, honest, do the right thing.

As noted in PEBA he was controlling five teams... Prior to controlling multiple teams at the same time, he was kicked out of the league under alias Shannon Franklin for some illicit activity.

He also had more than one team in CBL. These are only two of the leagues we know about, there could be more. Obviously this isn't an isolated incident.

While actively cheating in PEBA, he tried to start up his own league as commish (World Baseball Allegiance). That's where Matt (Calzones) spoke up and put a kibosh to that. Who knows what he had planned for that league. I think it's safe to say that if he went to great lengths to have multiple teams and collude in OTHER people's leagues, he would have done the same in other leagues much more easily.

Then when that all came crashing down on him he created a new alias and AGAIN tried to apply to the PEBA. This is how this came on Calzones' radar this time around. The nerve of this guy who really screwed our league over to create a new name and try to get in on it again.

Then he also under this new alias tried to create another new league in this thread, dragging a well respected group like GM Games into his web of lies too.

When he was first called out in this thread he even had the audacity to try to defend himself and call the allegations BS, all the while knowing the allegations were 100 per cent true.

Even when coming out and admitting his faults, he has only apologized for "disturbing the peace in the OOTP community." I have yet to see a sincere apology to those he has directly impacted, the leagues he has tarnished through his actions.

My opinion, it seems he's more sorry he got caught than sorry for the actions.

So anyway, long story short, it's your prerogative to give him another chance. But is it a "second" chance? Not even close.

Last edited by Cole; 05-27-2014 at 09:12 PM.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote