View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 08:54 AM   #48
mstreeter06
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikezone13 View Post
As an OOTP online league guy (GM In 5, including AFBL where this guy is a GM), and commish of a very small but personally recruited, league I do find this somewhat frustrating, but unfortunately also very believable that someone could be such a tool.

What this person has not realised is that in doing this, he has broken the trust of not just those in the leagues he 'defrauded' but also damaged the trust that all online league GMs have in their fellow GMs, especially those in the leagues he is currently/was formally part of.

It'll be a long hard road back for this guy to earn that trust again (and he won't be able to with some people which is definitely fair), but, and don't shoot me for saying this, he does need to be given the opportunity to start to earn that trust again However he needs to be willing to be fully transparent in his dealings, and buddy, creating new forum aliases and being a commish is NOT the way to go about it.

Start at the bottom and try to earn some stripes, your previous actions have really damaged things for some people obviously, time to sit up and really think about what you're going to do in the future to try and repair some of this damage.
Well said Mike. As the AFBL commish, this is concerning but I'm willing to give Dale/Charlie/whatever a chance. Don't let me regret this.
mstreeter06 is offline   Reply With Quote