View Single Post
Old 03-29-2019, 02:53 AM   #6
qcbandits
Banned

Infractions: 0/4 (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FancySkunk View Post
I've noticed that none of these facegen files work on Perfect Team. I suspect that it's something under the hood where Perfect Team specifically looks for First_Last file names and ignores this naming convention. It would be some work, but I *might* be able to use the card database to create a separate set of duplicate files with that naming convention as a separate download to go alongside this fantastic mod you've compiled here.

Notable Players missing facegens:
Hall of Famers: Hank Aaron, Eddie Collins, Joe Cronin, Charley Radbourn, Frank Thomas, Joe Torre
Players appearing on leaderboards: Dutch Leonard, John Coleman, Jesse Orosco, Mike Marshall

Additionally, if you're interested, I have done some facegens over the last couple days, so they would not have been previously available anywhere. I mostly focused on updating a few guys that had particularly off or outdated facegens in the base game (mainly Yankees because that's where I was looking), as well as a few historical guys that I noticed looked off in the steam mod. I've also already done them with the naming convention you used:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=11Y...r6_lmgoFbHl5Y4

Included Players:
Historical: Jim Abbott (missing from your download), Bob Boone, Mike Harkey (darkened skin from included facegen), Don Mattingly (Younger with moustache), Larry Walker, and Bernie Williams

Modern:
Matt Adams, Miguel Andujar, Dellin Betances, Zack Britton, Gerritt Cole, Brett Gardner, Vladimir Geurrero Jr., Bryce Harper, Aaron Judge, Andrew Miller, Jordan Montgomery, Adam Ottavino, James Paxton, Ben Taylor (done entirely because he grew a stupid moustache for picture day), and Luke Voit
I honestly didn't check this with Perfect team as I really don't play Perfect team. I've barely played it and it's giving me all kinds of fits and not working correctly.

As I mentioned this is a work in progress so, especially on the historical side of things there will be a lot of important guys thst still might be missing. I've got over 5 thousand FG files from the original 60k that I started with thst didn't Batch convert nicely and thst I'll have to look at individually to see if they are missing or just duplicates. I'll be splitting my focus during the two weeks between releases on thst and adding new current day FGs to the file
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote