View Single Post
Old 12-08-2018, 11:36 AM   #2
Cobra Mgr
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Timothy 3:1-7,13
 But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here.  For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal,  having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God, having an appearance of godliness but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.  From among these arise men who slyly work their way into households and captivate weak women loaded down with sins, led by various desires, always learning and yet never able to come to an accurate knowledge of truth.........But wicked men and impostors will advance from bad to worse, misleading and being misled.
Things have gotten worse. And this is the tip of the iceberg.

I feel so sorry for the innocent in Venezuela. Every day they go out, there are numerous packs of wolves looking for prey. The conditions there are horrible to dwell upon.
4 all my future crimes.

- Prince
Batdance
June 7, 1958 - Apr 21, 2016
Cobra Mgr is offline   Reply With Quote