View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 11:43 PM   #3
gmo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by muted79 View Post
Seasons for all 4 divisions to finish on or around the same date, starting date doesn't mate, either does the finish date, as long as they all finish around the same date.
I see this has been added. I was going to ask if slotting in about 20 offdays for the 176-game schedule and 14 offdays for the 182-game schedule so both could start and end at the same time would be okay. I will plan toward that, but you probably have at least a day before I would be ready to finalize it. The other option would be about equal numbers of offdays but with the 176-game divisions starting about a week later.

A note about the different number of games. I believe it will work okay, in that the game will recognize the season is over when it is set to be. But I think you need to set the number of games parameter in the setup to 182 (that is what I plan to use in the file parameters). The only problem I think is that the magic number will not be figured correctly for the 176-game divisions. I am not completely sure about all that, but I am pretty sure. It should be just the same as if one game was forgotten or deleted from the schedule file (which is a way this could be tested).
gmo is offline   Reply With Quote