View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 05:46 PM   #20
kq76
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooleyvol View Post
.................I'm not sure I remember me as too laid back in the days you speak of. haha
Well, from what I've seen on the boards here the last few years, you have gotten a tad touchy (grumpy?) so maybe that was just a thing of the past. I hope it's still okay for us to tease you incessantly though.

I more meant you were just more interpretive on the rules; not so much like me where if a happens then x is to happen, if b then y, etc. I don't really see one as necessarily being better than the other however.

Personally, I'd really like to see a lot of the old-timers like devaneyfan and asamford come out for this league and with how many teams there are available I think there's a good chance of that happening. Those were some good times.

Quote:
Trust me, this will work as a well oiled machine with no hiccups. None of us announce things off the cuff without talking to each other first with regard to TSW decisions. This league will be no different.
Good stuff. Besides, it's a part of your company so there's even more incentive to see it work as flawlessly as possible. I'm on board. No worries from me now.

Quote:
As for your team -- you're the only app I have with that club at the top of the list. With 84 clubs, at this point, its going to be hard not to get one of the teams you list.
Yeah, I figured it was just another bout of paranoia. Still, I'm pleased to hear it.

My apologies for hogging the thread.
kq76 is offline   Reply With Quote