View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 04:59 AM   #6
rasnell
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Grande Orange View Post
Well, I would argue that #1 and #8 should be possible to recreate in the game (at the user's option of course). The effect of WWII on the major league rosters and the various altered/shortened seasons are significant historical events in baseball, and thus deserve inclusion.

They're on my list of suggestions for OOTP2008 naturally...
I agree with you. Anything that allows us to customize in any way we want is a good thing.

But the alternate universe we're presented with is quite fun and interesting.

We're certainly have more options and choices than with any other baseball sim. But, being the demanding folks that we are, we need even more in OOTP 2008.

I really want to see far more choices and ability to customize within the solo play in-game. I would like the choice of what stats to view onscreen in the game, where the boxes are dragged and dropped on the screen, the ability to re-size the stadium view on screen to where I want it, the ability to see both lineups on the same screen in all views, shortcut keys that allow me to program exactly what stat display and exactly what window to go to while in the game. For example, pressing "P" would take me to my pitchers with the filtered stat display exactly the way that I set it.
Charlie Root won more games for the Cubs than any pitcher (201), yet was remembered for one pitch to Babe Ruth. Find out more about the 1929 World Series in my book, "Root for the Cubs: Charlie Root and the 1929 Chicago Cubs." See the web site at www.rootforthecubs.com. The book is at http://www.amazon.com/Root-Cubs-Char...t+for+the+cubs.

Beta tester, OOTP 2007-2023 and iOOTP 2011-2014.
rasnell is offline   Reply With Quote