View Single Post
Old 04-05-2006, 01:46 PM   #235
Y0DA55
All Star Starter

#33 – “A Series of Fortunate Events"

Started by: Cardinal Rule

I love buildup as much as anyone else (the Austin James dynasty is just one big buildup), but there is a point at which you need to move it along. I didn’t read this one (and I apologize as I feel I have less and less times for things these days… but this countdown must go on… or never finish), but the readers seemed to really enjoy it. I just felt that as I skimmed, I was never really given a prize for reading that far.

***Spoiler***
I guess the only thing that really quenched my thirst in this thread was the announcement that all the minor leaguers were let out of their contracts
***End Spoiler***

The league never started up play, we just got a whole bunch of background. Background is good, but sometimes you need to move forward (which I know can be hard).

The whole premise is interesting though, which is where this one shines. The Unfortunate Events part really caught my attention as this one was being written. Ideas like this could go anywhere, but this one hasn’t been updated since October, and I have no idea how much this was hurt because of the crash. So maybe we’ll never know where this one was headed.

Worth a Look Score:

Last edited by Y0DA55; 04-05-2006 at 01:51 PM.
Y0DA55 is offline   Reply With Quote