View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006, 01:06 AM   #228
RebelYell
Minors (Triple A)

thank you for the popcorns, Yoda

I just don't get here as much as I used to or need to, but was pleasantly surprised to get a mention with my Bobby Don Southworth dynasty.

You've even inspired me to go through and format the thing so that it's more user-friendly. Don't know if you can tell, but I'm a newspaper guy and we just type and type and type and cram it all together. It'll take a little while to fix it all, but I got a start on it. I'm kind of a newbie to threads like this. One day I hope to learn how to paste my dadgum standings like everybody else does, but I'm usually a week or two ahead in games.
I *still* insist that a very valuable tool for OOTP would be to have the ability to print standings on a certain day. BBW has this ability, so ... ???

I have to say I've also been inspired by many of ya'll threads. There's good stuff in this part of the forum and I hope it doesn't go away (or at least moves over) when the new game comes out. I'd definitely hire a few of you if I was still managing a newsroom

Take care and thanks for the props and the visits. I'll be around.

As for the Indians and BD, I'm far ahead in the season of where I've posted. I'll try to start doing some catch-up work and hope more people will find the story intriguing and worthwhile.

And coming soon:
The World Cup of Baseball
RebelYell is offline   Reply With Quote