View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 03:54 PM   #224
Y0DA55
All Star Starter

#34 – “Bobby Don Southworth hired to lead Tribe

Started by: RebelYell

Formatting is a huge reason why I will bother to look beyond the first post in a dynasty. I figure that if something is formatted badly, then the author doesn’t really care. Thusly, why should I? I look at the first post of this one and I think to myself, “This is going to be a pain to read.” This explains why I never really paid any attention to this.

But now I don’t really have a choice, because I have to write about it. I’ve been pretty lazy this week as far as updating, so I figure I should give this one a look.

And I should have given this a look a long time ago, because it’s good. Between the games, “letters to home,” questions mailbag, and the tangents that go back into his life, there’s a plentiful supply of writing styles.

The last thing I mentioned, the tangents in his life, are the most interesting, in my opinion. If you haven’t read this one (shame on you (and me, for that matter)) don’t skip ahead. There definitely is a surprise waiting for you in the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCubsAndJays
You sir, have gotten me immersed into the off-field aspects, and for that, I salute you.
Big Flippin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelYell in This Thread at various points in one post
For me, it's my first time in Seattle other than a flight stopover. I flew through here once on my way to play summer ball in Alaska. It was raining the last time I was here. Imagine that.

Seattle is a Greenday kind of place for me. As pessimistic as their music is, it makes me feel happy. Young. Ready to take on all that is wrong in the world.
Yep, it does rain here in Seattle a lot.

And I totally agree with the Green Day thought.

Anyways, this is DEFANITELY one you should check out. RY hasn’t been on since the middle of March, hopefully he’ll come back, because this NEEDS to be updated. One can’t leave us all in a cliffhanger like this.

Even though the formatting can use some work, this one deserves all the popcorn I can give it.

Worth a Look Score:

dolawithinapost: It's dynasties like this that make this Top 75 worth it.