View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 11:58 PM   #17
endgame
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzone
I wish that the future OOTP AI will be competent enough so that rating off is no longer required in order to bump up the challenge. I do think that AI would be greatly benefited from some sort of innate rating translation so that AI can have a very good grasp of the player ability and value.
Agree completely, although I don't know if it's required for a challenge. I've just always read that it does drive more decision-making from the manager. Albeit I have a league about to unfold with Ratings Off, I'm seriously seriously thinking about adjusting it to the relatively mysterious 1-5 ratings. If for no other reason that to be able to utilize and experience yours and others newer utilities that I have only explored with limitations because of the Talents Only setting.

In fact, writing this I've almost convinced myself of it....what better time to make some adjustments -- again. And in a real off-season waiting for 6.5 to boot. Appreciate all your hard work Jayzone. Have a feeling I'll be asking some questions real soon.