View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 10:11 PM   #21
Caporegime
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poweshow View Post
Reread what I wrote.
I did, and it's not clear from what you wrote whether you were aware P/R had been added. The language you used was ambiguous at best. Here is what you wrote:

Quote:
Absolutely have. Promotion/relegation was something that was asked for for over a decade. Every year we were told “not this year but we will address next year.” Fictional league players have largely been neglected for countless years.
Perhaps others will disagree, but I don't think it's clear at all based on what you wrote whether you knew P/R had been added.

If, for example, you had used more precise phrasing in your assertion, such as "I know Promotion /Relegation was eventually added, but it took them too long", or, "I waited for years for them to add Promotion/ Relegation and wasn't happy about it" that would have removed any doubt as to whether you were aware of its subsequent addition. Clear, direct, unambiguous language.

So here's a suggestion for you: Before you criticize other people's reading comprehension skills, you may want to consider working on your own WRITING skills and master the very difficult art (which it is) of writing with clarity.

Last edited by Caporegime; 03-08-2019 at 10:21 PM.