View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:26 PM   #22
stealofhome
Hall Of Famer

Universe Mods

Uniforms/Ballcaps/Logos
I changed the look of the Diamondbacks, White Sox, Marlins, Brewers, Expos, Padres, and Devil Rays. All modifications were done using the reds1 MLB Jersey Project.

The Expos and Devil Rays minor league teams were also changed to their proper looks based on Tiger Fan's Historical Minor League Jersey pack.

The Atlantic League mods were completed thanks to eriqjaffe, Fyrestorm3, and bandforguys.

The NCAA mods were taken mostly from Bristolduke's Feeder System, though he seems unclear where the actual uniforms and ballcaps originated. Most of the images are branded from Isedelyod, but there are also mods from the 2014 NCAA roster and from Robo.

The High School logos/ballcaps/uniforms were all done by me, but keep an eye on Lawn Loaf's thread if you want some really good stuff for High School leagues.

Ballparks
Instead of torturing the Expos with Olympic Stadium for hundreds of years, I put them in the proposed but never built Labatt Park. The Marlins went back to Sunlife Stadium. Those parks were done by silvam14.

I also created a mod for the minor league ballparks - this includes day/night pictures updated from Gambo's ballparks, diagrams, field dimensions, weather patterns, and park factors calculated using StatCorner. Silvam14 did complete some of the parks in 3D which I added to the game and Nielsoncp has been doing some great work with even more 3D minor league parks.

Miscellaneous
Dogzilla has come up with a nameset for basically every culture in human history and created a world file to include them. That's in my game for sure.

I took pstrickert's expanded hints file and removed all the entries that were not friendly to fictional leagues and I use that in my game to help with immersion.

PhantomPlayer expanded the weather database so I threw that in too. There are still a bunch of cities missing which is a project for another day.

Finally, Lawn Loaf just recently posted a link to a Beard Frequency file which is much improved from the default in my opinion.
Attached Images
Image Image Image Image Image 
stealofhome is offline   Reply With Quote