View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 10:14 AM   #10
Bonzi777
Bat Boy

Full German Bundesliga (Top Level)

Here is the link to the quickstart version

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...zA3ZXRGRGNmZzg

I'm pretty proud of this, I think it rivals the detail and accuracy of the IBL and HH leagues that are already in the game.

What it has:
The full 15 team (8 South-7 North) German Bundesliga 1.
Real Rosters***
Real Schedule
Real Playoff Format
Real Team Colors (would recommend using it with) eriqjaffe's logo, hat and uniform files http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...finland&page=3)
Real (ish) Stat modeling- the statlines should look pretty similar to real life.

Notes:
There's a couple of things about the league that were impossible to model.

1) Teams are technically allowed to use a DH, but in many instances the pitchers are also among the teams best hitters so most teams do not take advantage of the DH rule, so I turned it off. You can turn it on if you want.

2) Along that same line, there are a lot of what we would call "2-way players" in the German league. Guys who both pitch regularly and play in the field and hit. I gave all of those guys both their hitting and their pitching attributes, but I had to assign them a primary position. If a guy was one of the teams primary starting pitchers, I made him a pitcher. If he was an occasional reliever, I made him a hitter and replaced him on the pitching staff with a replacement level fictional pitcher (most teams only use 5 or 6 total pitchers, so losing those guys to the other side of the ball would have crippled their staffs).

3)The real-life rules only cap how many foreign players can be on the field at one time and differentiate between EU foreign players and non-EU foreign players. Obviously the game doesn't allow that distinction, so I just had to pick a number that allowed for the most realistic roster creation and occasionally give some players from other EU countries dual-citizenship so the real-life players would all fit on the roster.
Bonzi777 is offline   Reply With Quote