View Single Post
Old 11-24-2013, 09:51 PM   #20237
tnfoto
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceej View Post
I don't see Bobby Brown on the Blue Jays in the UIN list, but there isn't one in my copy of the batter's pack either. At any rate, here's a pic of him with his first ML team.
When Pegasus27 first put the list together the game he was playing only allowed for one photo per player, per league, per year. Because Brown also played for the Yankees in 1979, Pegasus had a Brown/1979 photo for his game so the Blue Jays did not go on his list. Over the past several years he's tried to add some of the missing combinations but there are still several that don't show up.

I haven't seen or heard from Pegasus for several months so if we don't hear from him soon, one of these days I'll try to go through the list and clean it up. I have several projects on my plate before I can get to it, though. In the mean time, anyone who would like to download his batters pack or pitchers pack can find them here.
Download Facepack & more at tnfoto's Baseball Photos Homepage
Photo threads: 2022 Debuts Majors Managers Coaches Umpires Minors Negro League Image Requests General Image Discussion
tnfoto is offline   Reply With Quote