View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:56 PM   #22
YZG

OK, so I simmed it again. Färjestad was average this time and finished 6th. Lee was 2+10 in 42 games; Paulsson 10+12 in 43 games.

Skellefteå sucked (9th place). Holloway (46 pts) and Lindström (43 pts) were the two top scorers, though. Brynäs finished last. Frölunda and HV71 finished 1 and 2. Meanwhile, Rögle still seriously overperforms. Perhaps it'll help when Lintner is made a defenceman, he's consistently top scorer.

Mathis Olimb (9+49), Simon Hjalmarsson (34+21), Pär Arlbrandt (17+37), Joel Lundqvist (30+24) and Jesper Fasth (23+30) were the best scorers.

~~

And for statistics purposes, I simmed it a third time, with injuries disabled.

Färjestad was second! But MODO was 10th and Frölunda 12th. Timrå was 4th and Rögle 5th. Skellefteå was 7th. HV71 was 1st again. Kallio, Arlbrandt, Rasmussen, Nordgren and Murley were the five best scorers in the league. Lee was 3+12; Paulsson was 16+17. Paulsson was OK this time, but I think you might have to tweak Chris Lee...

So, for the most part:
- Linköping, HV71, Luleå, Brynäs and AIK always finish about where they should.
- Växjö as well; Rasmussen and Kallio seem to always do a little too well, though.
- Timrå did too well in the 3rd sim, but the other times it was always 11th.
- Rögle always overerforms.
- Skellefteå is quite average. Holloway and Lindström are the best, but they're not as good as IRL;
- Färjestad's performance is rather random;
- Besides the last try, MODO and Frölunda seem OK.

----
a few more minor changes:

- Julius Hudacek (Frölunda) should be spelled Július Hudáček;
- Radek Smolenak (Timrå) should be spelled Radek Smoleňák;

Hope it all helps!

Last edited by YZG; 03-07-2013 at 11:21 PM.