View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 09:14 PM   #11
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

We had a lot of problems about two months ago... I would get Error 504 Message from some server company that may or not be used by OOTPB.
Finally someone on the OOTP Development Team said he would tell the OOTP website coordinator, Andreus Raht... it got fixed at that time and worked properly for about a month... but I noticed it began to happen again in the last week or so... yesterday, I got the Error 504 message and could not access the Dynasty Forum, but I could access the Graphics Forum... a few minutes later I got on the Dynasty Forum and it hasn't been a problem since.

I do find that I often see slow processing on the forum... it never used to happen... and I'm talking about 17 years.

I often get the message "Waiting for OOTP to Respond"... this goes on for 15 to 20 seconds.

The problem is with the OOTP Forum website... I can access any other website without any problems whatsoever.

You would think Markus would have someone monitoring these forums and report it when we are not able to access the Forums.

You would think the Forum Moderators would get involved.

Last edited by Eugene Church; 06-19-2019 at 09:28 PM.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote