View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 06:19 PM   #64
Penfold75
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckon View Post
I will just say two things:

A) Having many leagues is researchers' work and it takes minimum time from the developers. Adding new leagues is not killing new features.

B) If the research is so embarrassingly bad, why don't you join us and fix this mess?
G-Nuke you have made some pretty valid points in your post but I am with geckon here. The amount of leagues in the game has nothing to do with the glaring issues in the game. Most of the work for the additional leagues is done by the researchers and not the developers. The researchers should be commended on the hard work they have done on the game.

The new leagues aren't killing the chances of there being new features. They will probably add new features on top of the flawed FHM 2014 game.

I have always wanted things like Expansion, better customisation or a better match engine but not at the expense of a better and working trading and free agent system.

I think that FHM 2015 will probably have a new shiny UI that looks like OOTP Baseball but I fear the new version may represent nothing more than another group of patches to FHM 2014.

Last edited by Penfold75; 06-22-2014 at 06:21 PM.
Penfold75 is offline   Reply With Quote