View Single Post
Old 09-25-2019, 05:00 PM   #375
chazzycat
All Star Starter

The SmallBallers are playing some crappy ball right now, having lost ten of their last eleven. They started the day with a 3 game division lead, but now they're five and a half back (4 straight losses to the division rival didn't help). I hope they get their act together soon...

The silver lining, is that the SaberCats are playing like my best team at the moment. I think that is the first time I can say that. They're already up to a +100 run differential in perfect while the SmallBallers are closer to +50. The strategy is working just fine.

The Balancers have been a pleasant surprise too. They have stayed around .500 the whole time, with a matching neutral run differential. Considering their last time in perfect resulted in insta-relegation, with a -200 run differential, this seems like a huge improvement. The main question I'm curious to answer though...is it the quasi openers turning things around? Or could it just be the ballpark factors and new lineup? So far the offense is vastly outperforming the pitching, so I'm leaning towards the latter. Time will tell...
chazzycat is offline   Reply With Quote