View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 04:54 PM   #371
Maxfire5
Minors (Double A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzycat View Post
Impact move - made. Woke up to nearly 60k after selling some leftovers last night, and so welcome to the SmallBallers, 99 Clayton Kershaw. I've had my eyes on him for a while, since it's basically the same card as 98 Warren Spahn, who has performed really well for me (3.3 ERA/FIP over 7 seasons). Now I've got three true frontline lefties at the top of my rotation, and Braxton can go to the pen where he gets a nice 11 point bump to stuff. I'm back in a regular sized league again, and free of megawhales in my division, so that's nice. Goal: win the division.

The SaberCats look like they drew a tougher league and division, so will be interesting to see how they compete this time around. Haven't made any changes since adding Bonds, currently sitting on about 20k PP. Goal: make the playoffs.

The Balancers makeover is complete. Here are the new-look rosters:

Primary Lineup:

Bonds & Brett are the 89 versions. Ventura is the 91. Cano & Goslin are the special editions.

As you can see it's all lefties baby. Park factors have also been updated to 1.1 LHB AVG, .9 RHB AVG, 1.1 LHB HR, and .9 RHB HR. Doubles and triples stayed neutral.

Pitching "Rotation":

And Bullpen:

All the quasi-openers are the gold versions. For the followers, Felix is the 89, Stieb the SE 91, and Mort Cooper is the 96.

Everything was bought from selling off the previous roster, no money was spent but my PP bank is completely empty now.

The pitch counts are set (to 25) in the global strategy, which is why the rotation shows zeroes. All the long relievers have overridden that, and my "hook relievers" is set to slowest prior to the 7th inning. The idea being hopefully the "quasi-followers" can get the game to the 7th inning at least and hand it off to my stopper crew.

Goal: don't get relegated

You did it! I'm really interested to see what you come up with on this. Good luck! I didn't have the personnel to get it done when I tried it but might go back to it soon enough.

F2P Pack Only Team

F2P Missouri Theme Team
Maxfire5 is offline   Reply With Quote