View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 07:40 PM   #24
HRBaker
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunktown Ballers View Post
I disagree, Some of us only spend periodically so taking rewards away fro us will just cause us to tank more bc we can't gain anywhere. My big is is the demotion & promotion.I've been playing 19 & 20 since beginning & am just beginning to advance but for some reasons every season there are 1-2 teams that are loaded with Perfect & Diamond cards still playing in silver & gold leagues. 1 team in my league & division has had one team for last 7-8 season and is averaging 115 wins a season & has taken title in every year they been in since they started. the team is currently in a Gold league with a record of 50-11 with every other team in both AC & NC was with 1-6 games of each other. very competitive except for this one LOADED team EVERY a diamond or Perfect & quiet obvious he purchaed from beginning of when he started bc you can view he cards to see how long he's had this team. It's making me lose interest more & more because this is a ongoing problem throughout leagues. Why & How are they not advancing when they winning 115 games or more a year & the Championship to boot. I just don't have that much cash to drop on cards but I expect those that cant to be placed in competive, even leagues. How can you stay in one Bronze, Silver, Gold league by cleaning out league every year win 115+ wins & Championship every year. This year is his 1st in GOLD at that. I imagine he'll stay here as long as he can. It just plain sucks.
BB
Regardless of the accuracy of the scenario you mentioned, I DO agree that teams with the best records should move up - NOT playoff winners. This is a primary reason there's so much inequality at the higher levels.

HRBaker is offline   Reply With Quote