View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 07:36 PM   #49
themonk
Minors (Triple A)

PSA: Back up your leagues!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillidog View Post
have no clue what "NAS" is?
I am assuming "Macrium Reflect" is a 3rd party software?

if a "game" any game becomes that complicated and causes more frustration & stress in trying to save & re-load a previous saves, then this game needs to be "shelved" (not saying this is what is happening) just stating the obvious

I appreciate your suggestion/help, but I do not think I am going to go out and purchase a 3rd party software just so I can be able to save and restore a "game"

plus where I am at in the world, I doubt it is even possible to get this (again assuming Macrium Reflect is some sort of software program)

If you want to use Macrium Reflect, there is no need to buy it. There is a free version available, which is more than adequate if you just want to backup and restore your files. You can download it from their website.

Haven't used it myself. But I've heard that it's a good backup software, and you can use it to backup your files using a thumb drive or an external hard drive.

By the way, one simple way of backing up your game file is by simply copying your league file to a thumb drive. If your game file gets corrupted, simply copy back your league file in your thumb drive to your league folder. You can also do this on an external hard drive...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by themonk; 09-10-2016 at 07:46 PM.
themonk is offline   Reply With Quote