View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 08:34 AM   #16
skoch
Minors (Single A)

A few things (glitches) I noticed (all in historical mode)

- The NHL team logos don't match the year they were used, or aren't created at all, which forces me to create my own and drop them into the background files which is kind of annoying.(No Atlanta Thrashers logo for example)

- The option to start on July 1st doesn't work properly. I'm assuming this was made to enable the ability to sign the UFA's you wanted, avoiding the free agents the team may have added and the ability to take control of the off season trades after July 1st. For example, Chris Pronger was traded on July 3rd from the Oilers, but he's already been dealt if you start on July 1 in the game. In theory this would be a great option, but it isn't accurate. There were many examples of free agents that were added after July 1, also appear on the July 1 start.

- McDavid's first season he as a 1 year deal and does not wish to even discuss any extension and wants to hit the open market (that is his decision at the start of the game, does his mind change as the season goes on?)

- Crosby, Ovechkin and a whole slew of stars don't come to terms after their first deals are done, I understand this is the cap era, but this is highly unrealistic, so after their 3 year entry level deals are up they become UFA's are sign elsewhere.

Last edited by skoch; 03-11-2019 at 08:53 AM.
skoch is offline   Reply With Quote